{Review} Singapore's 1st Cat Cafe - Neko no Niwa (Part 1)

00:34:00 0 Comments A+ a-

A Place For Cat Lovers

Just a few months back, I chanced upon an article in the newspapers and on Facebook announcing that there will be a Cat Cafe name Neko No Niwa launching in Singapore last December. 
Finally, there's a place for me to have fun with cats while chilling out at a cafe! It was more than a dream come true.
So I shared this news with my friends and finally found a cat lover friend to accompany me to the cafe last week! (FYI, most of my friends DON'T like Cats.)


The cat cafe is located on the second floor at Boat Quay facing the river.

 While walking up the stairs, you can see drawings of cats.


The entrance...

Be prepared for photos galore later... Are you as excited as I am? Read on....

Cafe counter where you will place your order of drinks and be briefed of the procedures before entering...

Playground and resting area for the kitties!

Yes! I'm gonna show you all the cats that I saw in the cafe, plus you will get to find out who they are here as well! :)

This sweetie caught my eye when I entered the viewing area...

Hello! My name is Demi :)


OMG! Her furrrrr is so thick and soft! Can I take her home pls ?

I may look fierce on the outside but I'm actually very gentle... :)

Look at my stylish scarf! I ain't no ordinary cat!

Hey dude, my name is DEWEY!



 
Look! I've got a cool scarf too~

This is Dewey, he's a beige white tabby. Love his color of his fur coat!

This is Kai-Kai... He was sleeping when I saw him..

I think all cats sleep in such a position .. Does curling up give them a greater sense of security?

He just reminds me of GARFIELD with his fur color.. He's a tabby too ~


What you looking at..?


Hola, I'm Little Miss Muffet, A Maine Coon & Ragdoll cross breed

Little Miss Muffet's fur is long and a bit rough but she's one of the pedigree breeds!

Can you see her eyes? Haha~


All the cats in the cafe are actually local strays found, rescued and adopted by the owner. Under Special TLC ..they don't like a poor stray to stay outside anymore..

There are 4 more to be featured.. I will update in my next post! 

If you can't wait to see my next post, here's where you can find them!

Cat Cafe Neko no Niwa is located at 
54A Boat Quay (Level 2)
Singapore 049843


To be continued ...


Love,

Pinkie