[NailArt Collections] CNY + V'Day Love

01:12:00 0 Comments A+ a-

Nails Of  The Month - Jan + Feb

♡ CNY & V'Day &♡  



This picture says it all about the season of the month.

It's Chinese New Year... and Valentine's Day is approaching as well, so what could be better than combining CNY with V'day? Get 2 sets of nails for the price of 1! While doing research of what's popular for 2014 CNY nail art on Instagram, I discovered that "Maneki-Neko" (Japanese term for Fortune Cat) was one of the popular designs. And with V'day coming, RED is definitely a must color for my polish base. But it would look too "reddish" if all my nails were of that colour. 

So I combined a Red and Pearl base with "French Heart" tips, lined with gold glitter to enhance the "French Heart Shape" on my nails.


Take a closer look at the "Shining Red Heart" on the middle fingers!

To strike a balance with the V'Day mood, Celine drew a Red Heart and pasted "Red Disco Balls" on it to highlight the "Shining Heart" effect. (Hee..I love it ttm!)

Japanese Fortune Cat drawn by Celine - my favourite nail art of the year!

I just find the fortune cat too cute to resist! Do you all like it too? You can find more of Celine's creation here !

How could I possibly forget to snap a "Selfie"? =P

Hope you like my new set of gel nails. If you are keen to find out more about Celine's services for Gelish, contact her at  91812799 via SMS or Whatsapp for an appointment now!
Quote my blog "MsPinkieChow" and you will be entitled  to a 10% discount on all nail services!

That's all for now. I'll update you on my CNY outfits and activities in my next blog soon! 

Love,
Pinkie~